Last Modified: December 23, 2019
IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911. DO NOT DISREGARD OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF CONTENT YOU HAVE READ ON THIS WEBSITE OR OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SERVICES. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONTAIN MEDICAL ADVICE AND WE DO NOT MONITOR THIS WEBSITE OR COMMUNICATIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC OR EMERGENCY HEALTH CARE PURPOSES.
These Terms of Service govern your use of the websites, subdomains, or services owned or controlled by Modern Healthcare Inc. (“Company,” “we,” “our,”or “us“), including your use www.joinmodernhealth.com, together with any mobile software made available to you by the Company (collectively, the“Service”). To access the Service, users must at all times agree to and abide by these Terms. The Service allows you to, among other things, submit, store, and access certain data and other information related to you and/or your business, as applicable (collectively,“User Data”).
This Terms of Service for the Service is a legal contract between you, either an individual subscriber, customer, member, or user of at least 18 years of age or a single company, organization, or entity (“you” or, collectively with other users,“Users”) and Company regarding your use of the Service. Company may have different roles with respect to different types of Users, and “you” as used in these Terms will apply to the appropriate type of User under the circumstances.
Please read these Terms carefully to ensure that you understand each provision. This Agreement contains a mandatory individual arbitration and class action/jury trial waiver provision that requires the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions.
- Electronic Agreement. This agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your use of Modern Health’s website, products, and services including, without limitation, mobile applications developed by Modern Health (together, the “Services”). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you object to anything in this Agreement, do not use the Services. You have the right to withdraw your consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form. See Section 19.9 for information regarding receipt of this Agreement in physical form.
- License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, Company hereby grants to you a limited, personal, non-transferable license to use the Service in the manner contemplated by these Terms solely for your personal use. Users shall have no right to sub-license or resell the Service or any component thereof.
- No Professional Advice. If the Service provides professional information, such information is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice. No action should be taken based upon any information contained in the Service. You should seek independent professional advice from a person who is licensed and/or qualified in the applicable area. Without limiting the foregoing, the contents of the Services are for informational purposes only. The Company’s products made available through the Service are over the counter products that can be purchased without the need for a medical prescription. The Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it due to the Services. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Company does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, prescription products, procedures, opinions, or other information in the Services. Reliance on any information provided by Company or its employees, agents or third parties via the Services is solely at your own risk. The Services may contain health- or medical-related materials that are explicit and if you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use the Services.NO LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL/PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED BY USING INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THROUGH ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FROM US. THE CONTENT OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE NOT AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE FOR INDIVIDUAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THE SITE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TALK TO YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS FOR DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT. DO NOT USE THE SITE OR SERVICES FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911. YOUR USE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL CARE.
- Modification of the Terms. Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. You agree to review these Terms and any Guidelines periodically for changes. When we make minor changes to the Terms we will update the ‘last modified’ date at the top of this page. When we make changes to the Terms in a material manner, we will update the ‘last modified’ date at the top of this page and notify you that material changes have been made to these Terms. If any such revision is unacceptable to you, your only remedy is to terminate your Company User Account.
- Eligibility; Termination. The Service is not available to persons under 18 years of age without parental consent or to any Users previously suspended or removed from the Service by Company. Company may terminate your account, delete any content or information that you have posted on the Service, and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Services (or any portion, aspect, or feature of the Services) for any reason or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 18 and parental consent has not been received.
You agree that Company, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate any account (or any part thereof) you may have with Company. In addition, Company reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the right to discontinue the display of any User Data. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service or any account you may have or portion thereof may be affected without prior notice, and you agree that Company will not be liable to you or any third-party for such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of the Service may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Company may have at law or in equity. Modern Health reserves the right to contact emergency services to the extent it, in its sole discretion, believes that a user poses an imminent threat of harm to oneself, to property or to another person.
- Services. By agreeing to the Terms of this Agreement, users have access to Modern Health’s Services. Modern Health’s coaching Services may use non-medical unlicensed personnel with the applicable educational degrees to provide such coaching; this Service is NOT INTENDED TO, NOR DOES IT, PROVIDE CLINICAL COUNSELING OR THERAPY, MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR MEDICAL TREATMENT. Users may have access to Teleservices, including call-based, video-based, and/or text-based, which may include (without limitation) medical referral or emergency call-based Services. By agreeing to the Terms of this Agreement, users consent to be contacted regarding Company Services and acknowledge the potential risks of Teleservices, including, but not limited to technical failures.
- Account Activity Responsibility.
1. User Accounts. In order to use certain aspects of the Service, you will have to register for the Service and create an account (“User Account”). When creating your account for the Service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information. You further agree to maintain and update your personal information as needed to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (for example, in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your ID, password, or any credit, debit or charge card number), you agree to immediately notify Company. You may be liable for the losses incurred by Company or others due to any unauthorized use of your User Account.
2. System Access. You may choose to allow Company to automatically retrieve data from your system(s) or third-party systems or services on your behalf. You hereby represent and warrant that you have the permission, authority, and rights to allow Company to so automatically access such system(s) and services and you hereby grant Company permission to access such system(s) and services and retrieve User Data therefrom by indicating the same within your User Account. Company disclaims any and all liability associated with accessing and retrieving User Data from such system(s) and services on your behalf. If at any time you do not have the right and authority to allow Company automatic access to such system(s), then you hereby agree to immediately disable such functionality within your User or Administrator Account.
3. Account Information. You acknowledge and agree that Company may access, preserve and disclose your account information and related contents if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any User Data violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Company, its users, or the public.
- Restrictions. When using the Service you agree not to:
1. Upload or transmit via the Service pornographic, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, racially or ethnically insulting, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate content;
2. Use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or is otherwise prohibited by these Terms;
3. Use the Service in any manner that in our sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it;
4. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, or any part of them, other User Accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, or any part of them, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
5. Modify the Service in any manner or form, or use modified versions of the Service, including but not limited to for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service;
6. Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Service for any purpose without our express written permission, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service;
7. Impersonate another person or access another User’s User Account without that User’s permission or to violate any contractual or fiduciary relationships;
8. Share Company-issued passwords with any third party or encourage any other User to do so;
9. Misrepresent the source, identity, or content of User Data;
10. Modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Service;
11. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Service, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
12. Rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Service to any third party; provide time sharing or similar services for any third party; or use the Service for any purpose other than your own internal business use;
13. Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Service or Service, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Service or Service;
14. Access the Service if you are a direct competitor of Company, except with Company’s prior written consent, or for any other competitive purposes; or
15.Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service.
- User Data.
3. Security Incidents. In the event that User Data is disclosed to or accessed by an unauthorized party, Company will promptly notify you and use reasonable efforts to cooperate with your investigation of the incident.
4. No Responsibility for Backups. Company will not be responsible for any backup, recovery or other steps required to ensure that User Data is recoverable in the case of data loss. You are solely responsible for backing up your User Data on a regular basis, and taking appropriate steps to safeguard and ensure the integrity of your User Data.
5. Rights to User Data. You own all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in and to your User Data.
- Ownership; Proprietary Rights.
1. The Service is owned and operated by Company. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code, products, software, services, and all other elements of the Service provided by Company, but expressly excluding User Content (defined below) and User Data (Materials) are protected by intellectual property and other applicable laws. Except for any technology licensed by Company, which is owned by and provided by our third-party licensors, all Materials contained in the Service, including without limitation the intellectual property rights therein and thereto, are the property of Company or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Company or its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Materials or the intellectual property rights therein or thereto, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials.
2. We may use User Content in a number of different ways, including by publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, and distributing it. “User Content” means any text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication, excluding User Data, that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with Service that you publicly display or is displayed in your account profile. As such, you confirm and warrant that you own or control all rights to your User Content and hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sub-licensable, transferable rights to use your User Content for any purpose. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Company and its users any claims and assertions of moral right or attribution with respect to your User Content. By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of your User Content. We are not and shall not be under any obligation, except as otherwise expressly set forth in these Terms or our other policies, (1) to maintain your User Content in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any User Content; (3) to credit or acknowledge you for your User Content; or (4) to respond to your User Content.
3. You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products (“Ideas”). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Company under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Company does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Company, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
- Third-Party Sites, Third-Party Information.
1. The Service may call the servers of other websites or services solely at the direction of and as a convenience to Users (“Third Party Sites”). Company makes no express or implied warranties with regard to the information, or other material, products, or services that are contained on or accessible through Third-Party Sites. Access and use of Third Party Sites, including the information, material, products, and services on such sites or available through such sites, is solely at your own risk.
2. You acknowledge that Company does not manage or control the User Data and/or User Content that you access, store or distribute through the Service, and accepts no responsibility or liability for that information regardless of whether such User Data and/or User Content is transmitted to or by you in breach of these Terms. Company makes no warranty with respect to such User Data and/or User Content you may access, store or distribute through the Service. In particular, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Company makes no warranty that such User Data and/or User Content will be free of any virus, worm, trojan horse, easter egg, time bomb, cancelbot, or other destructive or malicious code or programs. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Company with respect to third party and/or User Data and/or User Content that you choose to access, store or distribute, through the Service.
- Security and Privacy Settings. We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your User Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your User Data for improper purposes. You understand that internet technologies have the inherent potential for disclosure. You acknowledge that you are under no obligation to provide personal data or other sensitive information in order to use the Service and that you provide any such information at your own risk.
- Disclaimers; No Warranties.
1. The Service and any third-party or User Data, software, services, or applications made available in conjunction with or through the Service is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Company, its suppliers, licensors, and partners disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
2. Company, its suppliers, licensors, and partners do not warrant that the functions contained in the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the Service will meet your requirements, that defects will be corrected, or that the Service or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
3. Company, its suppliers, licensors, and partners do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Service in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain third party or User Data, material, or data through the use of the Service at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such third party or User provided information, material, or data. Company will not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss, or failure to store or maintain any third-party or User Data.
4. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- Limitation of Liability.
1. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, will Company or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, or third-party partners, licensors, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation losses or liability resulting from loss of data, loss of revenue, anticipated profits, or loss of business opportunity) that result from your use or your inability to use the information or materials on the Service, or any other interactions with Company, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases, Company’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
2. In no event will Company’s or its affiliates’, contractors’, employees’, agents’, or third-party partners’, licensor’s, or suppliers’ total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to these terms or your use of the Service, including without limitation your interactions with other users, (whether in contract, tort including negligence, warranty, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Service during the twelve (12) months immediately preceding the day the act or omission occurred that gave rise to your claim or one hundred dollars, whichever is greater.
3. You acknowledge and agree that Company has offered its products and services, set its prices, and entered into these terms in reliance upon the disclaimers of warranty and the limitations of liability set forth herein, that the disclaimers of warranty and the limitations of liability set forth herein reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between the parties (including the risk that a contract remedy may fail of its essential purpose and cause consequential loss), and that the disclaimers of warranty and the limitations of liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the bargain between you and Company.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its subsidiaries, agents, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (a) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or work transmitted or received by you; (b) your violation of any term of these Terms, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or intellectual property rights; (d) your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the United States or any other country; (e) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Data, User Content, or any other content or data that are submitted via your account; or (f) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code. Company will have the right to control the defense, settlement, adjustment or compromise of any such claims, actions or proceedings by using counsel selected by Company. Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claims, actions, or proceedings upon becoming aware of the same.
- Location of the Service. The Service is controlled and operated from our facilities in the United States. Company makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with local law, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the U.S. By using the Service, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- Governing Law; Arbitration; and Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver.
1. Governing Law. You agree that: (a) the Service shall be deemed solely based in California; and (b) the Service shall be deemed a passive one that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over us, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than California. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The parties acknowledge that these Terms evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences with respect to the substantive law, any arbitration conducted pursuant to the terms of these Terms shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16). The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Santa Clara County, California for any actions for which we retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, as set forth in the Arbitration provision below, including any provisional relief required to prevent irreparable harm. You agree that Santa Clara County, California is the proper forum for any appeals of an arbitration award or for trial court proceedings if the arbitration provision below is found to be unenforceable.
2. Arbitration. Read this section carefully because it requires the parties to arbitrate their disputes and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from Company. For any dispute with Company, you agree to first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that Company has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after sixty (60) days, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any claims for injunctive or other equitable relief as provided below) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, “Claims”), by binding arbitration by JAMS, under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. The arbitration will be conducted in Santa Clara County, California, unless you and Company agree otherwise. If you are using the Service for commercial purposes, each party will be responsible for paying any JAMS filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with JAMS rules, and the award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall be deemed as preventing Company from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of our data security, intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
3. Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver. With respect to all persons and entities, regardless of whether they have obtained or used the Service for personal, commercial or other purposes, all claims must be brought in the parties’ individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action, collective action, private attorney general action or other representative proceeding. This waiver applies to class arbitration, and, unless we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims. You agree that, by entering into these Terms, you and Company are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding of any kind.
1. Notice and Modifications. Company may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to Company’s terms and conditions, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Service. Notice will be deemed given twenty-four hours after email is sent, unless Company is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to a postal address, if provided by you through the Service. In such case, notice will be deemed given three days after the date of mailing. Notice posted on the Service is deemed given five (5) days following the initial posting. Company reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our Users, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in these Terms. Company is not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us. Company may, in its sole discretion, modify or update these Terms from time to time, and so you should review this page periodically. When we change the Agreement in a material manner, we will update the ‘last modified’ date at the bottom of this page and notify you that material changes have been made to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future Terms of Service, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Service.
2. Waiver. The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by Company.
3. Severability. If any provision of these Terms, an Individual Service Agreement, or any Guideline is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from these Terms to the minimum extent necessary and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions; except that in the event of unenforceability of the universal Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver, the entire arbitration agreement shall be unenforceable.
4. Assignment. These Terms, Individual Service Agreements, and related Guidelines, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Company without restriction.
5. Survival. Upon termination of these Terms, any provision which, by its nature or express terms should survive, shall survive such termination or expiration, including, but not limited to, Sections 3 and 8 through 21.
6. Headings. The heading references herein are for convenience only, do not constitute a part of these Terms, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
7. Entire Agreement. This, including the agreements incorporated by reference, constitutes the entire agreement between you and Company relating to the subject matter herein and will not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties, or by a change made by Company as set forth in these Terms.
8. Claims. You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Service must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
9. Disclosures. The Service is offered by Modern Healthcare, Inc., located at 450 Sansome Street, San Francisco, CA, and can be reached via email at email@example.com or telephone at 617-980-9633. If you are a California resident, (a) you may have this same information mailed to you by emailing the foregoing email address with your address and a request for this information; and (b) in accordance with Cal. Civ. Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112 Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.